CaneRite™ sugar cane molasses. A smarter way to sweeten.
- Nutritious: Rich in antioxidants
- Taste of nature: Unique flavor and flavor enhancer
- Label friendly: Reduces the use of highly processed sugars
- Highly functional: Natural colorant, humectant, natural shelf-life extender, promotes browning in crust
- Certified: Available non-gmo certified and available organic
- Customization: Versatile range of color and sugar profile
News & Events
International Molasses (IM), a leading supplier of molasses and natural sweeteners, has experienced a surge in demand for its EcoMolasses line in the agricultural sector. The increase comes as a wider set of fertilizer manufacturers and growers place greater emphasis on natural yet effective ingredients for soil amendment.
Our sister company Malt Products Corporation offers natural, nutritious whole-grain sweeteners.
Malt Products Corporation manufactures and distributes natural, nutritious sweeteners. In the 1950’s, they processed barley from local farmers. In the decades since then, they have grown into an international company offering a full line of nutritious sweeteners.
Their extracts are sourced from whole grains, such as malted barley, oats, and rice, and they offer a full range of other sweeteners, such as molasses, tapioca syrup, invert syrups, agave nectar, and honey. Ingredients are available with non-GMO and organic certification.